CFO Services is currently looking to recruit a Senior Management Accountant.
- Are you a qualified Accountant with a minimum of 3 years PQE?
- Do you have the skills and experience to Review and Report on key factors influencing a client’s business performance?
- Do you possess the ability to lead a client delivery team to deliver agreed outputs and liaise with clients on commercial arrangements?
The successful candidate will be primarily involved in overseeing the production of management accounts and variance reporting for a range of clients to strict prescribed timetables and to the highest standards. The role will involve leading the delivery teams for your portfolio of clients and liaising internally with other team members and management. In addition, the role requires extensive communication with clients, developing deep relationships with client staff and management, and leading the operational and commercial engagement.
Main duties & responsibility:
- Lead the client delivery team to achieve agreed outputs within tight timelines and oversight of quality assurance of the outputs
- Liaise with colleagues to schedule and agree allocation of resources to ensure client deliverables are achieved
- Liaising with client managers and the client on commercial arrangements
- Management Reporting – Managing the preparation, review and release of monthly management accounts and year-end Financial Statements
- Forecasting – Managing the preparation and review of regular cashflow and revised budget forecasts
- Corporation Tax Returns – Managing the preparation and final review prior to submission of CT returns
- Budgeting – Preparation of annual budgets and variance analysis
- Reviewing and reporting on key factors influencing client business performance; reporting on financial performance and key performance indicators to stakeholders from a non-financial background
- Ad-hoc reporting/analysis as required
- Qualified (ACCA, CPA or CIMA) with a minimum of 3 years PQE
- A finance background in technology, fintech or Regtech a distinct advantage
- Excellent communicator both internally with management and colleagues and externally with clients and their teams
- Experience of working in a Team based environment
- Professional, ambitious, versatile, customer focused and pro-active
- Excellent organisational skills including prioritising, time management and planning
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Ability to learn quickly and to lead as well as work as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite Excel & Word required, SQL experience would be an advantage
- Extensive Experience with Accounting & Financial systems essential
- Deep understanding of Accounting packages e.g. SAP, Sage 50 and 200, and/or Xero a distinct advantage
Start date: Immediate.
Please forward relevant CVs only to firstname.lastname@example.org
CAN WE HELP YOU?
For more information on any of our services,
you can contact us directly.
GETTING STARTED WITH US
Click below to learn about our pricing model
and how to get started with us.