CFO Services is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant
The successful candidate will assist in production of management accounts and meeting regulatory reporting requirements for a range of clients. You will have the opportunity to utilise your acquired theoretical knowledge and will be actively encouraged to upskill and pursue self- development to reach your full potential.
The position will primarily be based in the CFO Services offices at 3 Ely Place Upper, Dublin 2 but will require some element of working on-site with our clients who are largely based in Dublin. This rotation may vary from time to time depending on client requirements. We also offer flexible working arrangements with some element of working remotely, or from home, facilitated when the client deliverable requirements permit.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Use of various computerised accounting systems (Sage, Relate Accounts Production, Xero, Accounts IQ)
- Reconciling ledgers, bank reconciliations, prepayments, accruals, fixed assets & depreciation, fx calculations and consolidations.
- Preparation of final monthly management accounts packs for clients.
- Ad-hoc reporting/analysis as required.
- Assist in the preparation of statutory Financial Statements.
- Liaison with clients and Auditors.
- Completing statutory tax returns.
- Preparing draft Company secretarial filings.
- Minimum 3 years+ experience in an accounting role essential.
- Part Qualified (ACCA, CPA or CIMA).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite particularly Excel & Word.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English essential.
- Excellent organisational skills including prioritising, time management and planning
- Professional, ambitious, versatile, customer focused and pro-active
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Ability to learn quickly and work as part of a team.
- Seeking a challenging work environment.
Start date: Immediate.
Contact: Please forward relevant CV’s only to email@example.com
CAN WE HELP YOU?
For more information on any of our services,
you can contact us directly.
GETTING STARTED WITH US
Click below to learn about our pricing model
and how to get started with us.