Here are the Terms and Conditions for our Hurling All-Ireland Final Ticket draw:
Prize includes two (2) tickets to the GAA 2019 Hurling All-Ireland Senior Championship Final.
• Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
• This prize does not have an alternative cash value and is not transferable.
• The tickets will be available for collection at the CFO Services offices until 17:00 on Friday 16th August 2019.
• It is the responsibility of the competition winner to take safe collection of the tickets.
• The competition is not open to employees of CFO Services..
• Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
• Entry shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and CFO Services’ decision is final concerning these T&Cs or any ancillary matter.